Tuesday 11 December 2007

Final Adjustments

This week had a very productive start, to begin with Steve went over the A3 and again explained what was needed to complete and pass the assignment.


After the first break we were able to get straight on with A3 and continue on till lunch, I used this time to redo my screen designs because I felt that I wasn’t happy with what I did last week.


During the afternoon I continued to remake my screen designs, originally I made just 2 designs, one for the content and one for the feedback form, but I have also realise that I have to create a home page template as well.


Later in the afternoon we had a seminar meeting with john Monday and went over A3; just double checking that we understood what had to be done and that I know what to do with my referencing.


Today we began by going over A4 which I presumed we were going to do. After break I altered the web banners, and implemented feedback for those people who sent me it. I will be posting the new web banners on my journal later on and would yet again appreciate feedback.


Anyway, during the afternoon I basically altered everything, including A3 and A4 work. I managed to complete my assets list but still need to obtain some images, mostly for the hardware.


Our seminar group meeting consisted going over what we had for A3 and A4 at the moment. I need to implement couple of things into both units but I am on track and am feeling very confident about finishing the assignments this week.


Objectives for the rest of the week:

  • Implement references into A3 and A4
  • Obtain feedback for Web banners and implement feedback into them
  • Comment Journals
  • Evaluate A3
  • Evaluate A4
  • Get Hardware Photos

P.S. I will also be putting one of my screens designs here during the week, and would appreciate feedback for this also.

3 comments:

Victoria Fisher said...

I thought going thought the assignments in the morning was useful and just reminded me everything we had to do.
I think It’s good all the class is willing to give each other feedback, When I asked for feedback on my banners I got some real useful comments that I am going to use.

Anonymous said...

Comment deadline.

Anonymous said...

Comment deadline.